Job descriptionPosition Description
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job title: Data Steward
Location: Creve Coeur MO (63141)
Duration: 1 year
The Field Data Steward will be responsible for gathering and organizing data for large scale research trials. The candidate will use enterprise systems to setup and execute field experiments and provide support to field teams through delivery and troubleshooting during planting and harvest. The candidate will also prepare summaries and reports documenting progress, status and next steps for field trials. Interaction with data analysts and data engineers to enable analysis of field trials will also be required.
Experience in agriculture with designed field trials would be an asset.
Familiarity with field research methodology, farming operations is a plus.
- This contractor will work with Stakeholders in field research; protocol designer, Data engineer, analysts who do the statistical work, and potentially work with some of the stakeholder groups who are executing the work.
- Position open due to several FTEs moving on.
- Will sit at City Place 6 location.
- This team is a mix of people who have worked together for a few years and new contractors. 2/3 are new.
- Could extend based on performance.
- Open to candidates who are willing to relocate.
- No subs.
- Phone and then F2F interview.
- Bachelor''s degree is required.
- No flexibility in bill rate.
- Spreadsheets and basic database work
- Ability to learn
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience
Analysis, Designer 2000, Documentation, Research
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services